You can write, draw or sketch on coloured light paper with many sorts of pens, but none make it as pleasant and simple as colourpen. ts fine bullet nib glides effortlessly over the surface when writing postcards or personal messages in greetings cards. Spontaneous sketches and drawings that need a steady stroke width are a piece of cake with this classic pen – plus it is available in many colours. Are you looking for a similar sort of pen but with a slightly thicker nib or an even larger selection of colours? Then the edding 1300 colourpen is the right choice for you! It comes in edding’s largest selection of colours: 40 in total. Want metallic colours? That’s what the edding 1200 metallic colourpen has to offer. The edding 1200 colourpen has a 0.5 to 1 mm thick bullet nib and can be used immediately as soon as you take off the cap. It is available in 24 different, vibrant colours. The pen’s ink is water-based and light-resistant, ensuring durable results on light coloured paper or card.
- Writing colours: Blue
- Product colour: Black, Blue
- Housing material: Plastic
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.